Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stash Report Week #1

I consider my first week Stashbusting a success. I was able to make 15 snowball blocks and 6 Jacob's Ladder blocks. These blocks are for online swaps I am involved in and they will hopefully make it into either quilts and/or wallhangings. The snowballs are made out of flannel. I did have to go purchase some flannel to have a better variety. So here goes my first report for 2009!

Fabric Added this Week 2 1/3 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 2 1/3 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 5 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 2 2/3 yards

2 comments:

Sue H said...

You did a lot better than I did for the first week, but I pulled out and cut a backing (6 yards) for a quilt last night, so I will have a better week # 2! It does feel good to record the ins and outs to my stash.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I am looking forward to the next year and reading how you are doing.