Monday, January 19, 2009

I bit the bullet and joined

Sharon over at Red Geranium Cottage in her 2009 Diet Challenge! I truely think I must have been brain dead the night I emailed her and asked if I could still get in on this. Looking back now I know I had truely lost my mind! LOL Sharon started this the beginning of January and somehow I missed it seeing it....I am going to give it my best shot and see if I can shed some of this extra weight. She had asked us to post a before picture...good lord what is that woman thinking??? Is she crazy to ask us to do that? Me thinks she is...however after cruising her blog I ran across her pictures and ok if she can do it so can I. Only one problem I only have 1 current pic of me, so that is what I will post tonight and before next Monday, which happens to be our report in day I will have DD take a couple pics and post next week. Yikes! I am crazy! This week my goal is to drink water, as that is something I have gotten away from. I have been drinking raspberry tea at work, so that is the first step for me. We have been trying to cook more at home and eat out less...I have tried Weight Watchers before and if you follow the program it does work, so I am thinking of trying it again....There are meetings that would work with my work schedule and I would be able to attend them on one of my days off. Just need to check out the times...am also thinking of doing it as an online member as well....not sure if that would work...need to make up my mind before Weds gets here. So without further ado...here is my current pic for now....now don't laugh....gotta love husbands never know when they are going to take a pic! Thanks to Sharon for doing this!








5 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Ok now that is a pretty safe photo there. LOLOL But it's a photo I'll give you that. Good luck this week. Drink that water!

Jenessa said...

you'll do great! just pick what works best for you and get back to healthy, good first step in joining with sharon.

(wait, your word verification is telling me the same thing my wii fit does - obese... oh, no it's ovese, close though)

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Good luck Kathy! You can do it!!!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Brave woman!! I am lucky, my husband and camera and computer challenged. No sneak pictures like I take of HIM! I try to drink more water, no diet drinks anymore unless I'm out, and coffee only in the mornings. I have a membership at the wellness center, one of my resolutions was to exercise regularly. Sigh, I hate that but need to. Good Luck!!

gracie said...

KATHY!!

I'm cheering you on!! You can do this girlfriend :) :) :) :)

ooxoxoxoxxox