Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Challenge

While reading Amy's blog tonight I read about this challenge to finish one project a month for 2009. So I clicked on the cute little box/link and read all the details over at May's blog and I'm signing up. I have been going through the various places I have all my UFO's and PIG's stashed and making a list and my oh my I have way too many!!! So I have jumped off yet another cliff and will be trying my best to get as many finishes this year that I possibly can. And all the while busting stash! So stay tuned to see what I have that needs finished and what I actually get finished! And I can always use a cheering section. So feel free to cheer me on!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I'm in your cheering section!! Go, Kathy, go!!!

Infinity Quilter said...

C'mon Kathy, you can do it!!! You know I'll be hounding you if you don't!

Lori in South Dakota said...

you are a brave woman LOOKING for your projects! Good luck stash busting.