Sunday, September 11, 2011

A finish FINALLY!!!!!

I have finally finished something other than dishcloths!!!!!  The blocks were from a swap a few years and this is now hanging on my front door.....It has been ready for the binding for what seems like forever and this weekend that was accomplished.  Here's hoping I can keep up the momentum and get more finishes between now and the end of the year.  

Stash Week #37

I finally found time to get this updated.  Things are starting to slow down and I have been able to start getting back to sewing!  My stash report isn't pretty, but it is what it is!  So here goes!  To see how are others are doing head over to Judy's!

My totals are:

Used this Week:       3 3/8 yards
Used year to Date:    30 5/8 1/4 yards
Added this Week:     16 yards
Added Year to Date: 45 1/2 yards
Net Used for 2011:   -14 7/8 yards