Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rainbow!




This past Tuesday, Heather and I were going to the pet store...for some reason Eddie thought he needed more food! LOL It had been sprinkling to a light rain and was also a sunny and cloudy day here...really odd day. Well as we are going along and trying to figure out where to have dinner I looked in the sky and there was a gorgeous rainbow...so we keep watching and there was the the other end....we could see the entire rainbow including the arch. And the colors were all visible and bright. Well we didn't have the camera with us...but while we were stopped at a red light I remembered my cell phone has a camera so I snapped a shot of part of the rainbow. It was awesome, neither one of us remember every being able to see the violet like we could on this one. Picture isn't the best but you get the idea!




No comments: