Monday, December 10, 2007

Blonde moments! Or maybe I should say Senior moment!

Sunday, one of our Son's friends came over to have me sew a couple of patches on his pants for a karate type of class he is taking. I look no big deal...pant legs wide enough to go around freearm...so I have Heather get out matching thread while I start setting up the machine. So I thread it and start to sew the first one on and it goes crazy...thread bunching up, making all kinds of noise! I'm like what the heck it wasn't doing this before....so I tell Heather to go get the viking and I set it up and sew the patches on with it. Worked like a charm...but my pfaff hmmmm....now I'm like what is going on....later on after getting groceries and all that I sit down with the manual to read the troubleshooting section....hmmm....nothing there! So I go to the front and start reading....find the section on threading the machine and go oh CRAP! I threaded it wrong no wonder it wouldn't work! Then this morning Jim is making a breakfast sandwhich and goes Honey! you threw out the wrong lunchmeat!!!!!!!!!!! Well another blonde moment last night....we had a little bit of lunchmeat in the fridge that had been around a little too long...and I swore we threw it out and put the new in the fridge...well we did the reverse! Threw out the new and kept the old! So now today I get to stop at the grocery store again and buy more lunchmeat and also cheese as that went in the garbage also! I give up! Sure hope today goes well at work...I've had enough blonde/senior moments!!

No comments: