Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's crunch time!



This week has been a great one with the 12 Days of Christmas Swap I am participating in! Today was Day 7 and I got the most awesome 2 1/2 inch strips! I can't wait until Christmas Day to find out who my Elf is! She sure is spoiling me! Here are a couple pics of some items I have opened....


Well today is the 20th and I have so much to accomplish.....have no clue how I will get it done....We have 2 parties this weekend, plus I will be working the 23rd and 24th! And our Son comes home on the 22nd and Jim returns from a week of traveling on the 21st. Yesterday Heather and I got our nails done, she had asked to get a manicure while I was getting mine done. So we did that and then off to the florist to order flowers to be delivered to relatives and then the candy supply store to purchase some bags and boxes for her presents for co-workers. The rest of the day was spent shopping and cleaning. I have been enjoying the cooler weather this week..but it is now starting to warm up in the afternoons...


No comments: