Sunday, November 4, 2007

Went to the Drs. Friday....

And I am now off work until Nov 12th. I have an Upper Respiratory Infection and Bronchitis. Got some Leviquinn to take and some cough syrup at the pharmacy. Have been back and picked up different cough syrups to see if I can sleep at night.....still no real improvement, so I will be calling the Dr. back on Monday. Hopefully they will just call something new in and I don't have to go in. Boss I dont' think was too happy when I dropped off my note to be out of work...but he will just have to deal with it. Working 30 hours in 3 days last week I'm sure didn't help my health. When I go back I am cutting back to 4 days a week.

I so want to be sewing.....and I need to start on a couple Christmas presents, but I just don't have the energy. Maybe tomorrow I can pick out a couple patterns and then go through my stash and see what I can use. Hopefully I won't have to buy anything! That would be awesome.

No comments: