Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Being sick stinks!

My brain is telling me I am finally starting to see improvement. But doing the least little thing makes me so tired! Yesterday I loaded the dishwasher up and turned it on and then sat in my chair and took a nap. Still don't feel like eating too much. I want to sew and am really hoping to do some today....at least I am going to try. Wish me luck! I also need to get to the grocery store and pick up a couple things we are out of...hopefully when Heather gets up she can drive me there.

I have made a list of who I want to make things for as presents for Christmas. While in my chair today I will start looking through magazines and books for the perfect projects. And then another time I can start going through my stash and see what I have on hand that I can use for the gifts!

I got the new Connecting Threads catalog yesterday and found the perfect bag pattern to get to make for my 12 Days of Christmas Swap partner! Going to order it this morning!

No comments: