Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quilt-Along with Judy


Well I bit the bullet and signed up for the Quilt-Along that Judy over at Patchwork Times is hosting. The quilt is awesome and she is encouraging us to pull all fabrics from our stash. First thing I had to find in there was a striped fabric...I had a couple options and then it was matching up other fabrics to go with it. I am really pleased with the choices I made. If I don't have enough for the HST's picked out I will have to pull a more, as some of the pieces I pulled are bits and pieces. But I think they will work. I took this picture last night and well it is pretty close to showing the right colors...I may take another one this afternoon and see if it is any better.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Those fabrics will look great in her pattern!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

LOL, no one can resist Judy!!! Love your striped fabric!

Lori in South Dakota said...

You did good finding some striped fabric. I found some too, about half a yard! But in that box I was given were lots of checks, plaids, striped homespun fabrics, I will use them for the bear paws. Mine will be very scrappy by the time I am done!