Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quilt-Along with Judy


Well I bit the bullet and signed up for the Quilt-Along that Judy over at Patchwork Times is hosting. The quilt is awesome and she is encouraging us to pull all fabrics from our stash. First thing I had to find in there was a striped fabric...I had a couple options and then it was matching up other fabrics to go with it. I am really pleased with the choices I made. If I don't have enough for the HST's picked out I will have to pull a more, as some of the pieces I pulled are bits and pieces. But I think they will work. I took this picture last night and well it is pretty close to showing the right colors...I may take another one this afternoon and see if it is any better.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Those fabrics will look great in her pattern!

Infinity Quilter said...

LOL, no one can resist Judy!!! Love your striped fabric!

Lori in South Dakota said...

You did good finding some striped fabric. I found some too, about half a yard! But in that box I was given were lots of checks, plaids, striped homespun fabrics, I will use them for the bear paws. Mine will be very scrappy by the time I am done!