Monday, March 2, 2009

MIA and weight report


Sorry about being MIA lately, I was up in Ohio/PA visiting my Mom who has liver cancer and seeing my Aunt and Uncle and Jim's Mom. I did not make it to Weight Watchers this past Weds so I have no idea how I did. The Weds before I left I had gained ..2 pounds. So hopefully this week I will show a loss. I am trying to get back in the groove of being home and also of being back to work. Today was first day back....wasn't too bad...it did go fast. I work tomorrow and then off Weds and Thurs. On Thurs I will take Heather to the airport and she is flying into Pittsburgh Airport and meeting up with her brother and then going to my Uncle's and over to see my Mom and other family. Mom is looking forward to seeing the kids. On the sewing front today I have cut out almost all pieces for some heart blocks I need to get made up and mailed. I will finish cutting them tonight and I also got one of the parts sewn for these blocks. For those who might be interested I have added a picture of my Mom.

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm sorry about your mom. That is awful. My thoughts are with both of you.
No worries on the weight. You'll get back on track soon.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I will be thinking good thoughts for your mother. Sometimes you just have to be MIA.

Vicky said...

Welcome home, Kathy. I'm so glad you got to spend some quality time with Mom. (Hugs)

Jenessa said...

i'm sorry to hear about your mom, my thoughts are with you. you'll do fine getting back on track with losing weight!