Monday, February 16, 2009

Diet Challenge Report Feb 16th

My reports on weight loss/gains will be from my Weight Watcher weigh-in days which is on Weds. I knew going to weigh-in last week that I had probably gained. Walked in hoping it wasn't going to be too bad. Well I gained .4 pounds...whew it could have been so much worse! So my total loss to date is 1 pound. This week has been a little better, but not much. I have been trying to get in water everyday and trying to eat healthier...but well you know how that goes. Here's hoping this week's weigh-in will be good.
Now I wonder who won the drawing?????

5 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Dont worry Kathy, just get back on track. I know I've gained a few myself this week. But we can get right back at it and lose next week. Oh yes we can!! Say it with me!!!!

Jenessa said...

well it sounds like your motivation is back - i'm sure you'll do great at your next weigh in! just try to keep water near you at all times, and try to train yourself to drink a whole glass right before eating.

lifewithquads said...

Just stick with it and it will come off eventually. I'm having a little trouble losing it myself....that weight must be hiding in the candy dish. That's got to be where it keeps finding me. lol

glenni said...

you are still at one lb loss. thats a start right?

2ne said...

Good luck with your diet ;-) Have a great day