Sunday, January 6, 2008

Week #1 Stash report Jan 6, 2008

Well this week wasn't as productive as I had hoped. But then again I guess it might have been. LOL I got all 80 strips sewn together to make 40...then I cut them up, sewed them into triangle units and then tonight I was able to sit down and sew up 16 blocks. I guess the jelly roll I used for this quilt is considered stash busting as it was bought in Dec 07. So far all materials for this quilt are from my stash. I am getting anxious now to get all the blocks made so I can play with how I want the layout and sew it into a top.
Almost forgot I also made the binding for a string
quilt that I made a year or so ago. It is for our
daughter, Heather and she has no idea I am going to get it done this month!
Hope everyone had a great stash busting week!

No comments: