Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day...

New Year's Day here was a quiet one and very enjoyable. I actually was able to sit down and do some work on a new quilt. I had purchased the Sweet Baby Jane Jelly Roll from The Fat Quarter Shop. I needed 3 yards of background fabric for this quilt and I was able to pull it from my stash! I don't have the blocks made yet, as I have to cut the strips into triangles and then sew together. Hoping to get some of those made up tomorrow after work. This is going to be a really cute quilt. It was a NYD mystery on another quilt site I belong to. One of the ladies on their hosted the mystery. It is very had to not look ahead at the last clue, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. I had hoped to get more done on it, however we had a couple of Heather's friends over for a nice dinner and by the time they left, I was tired and afraid to cut in case I messed it up! Don't want to do that. Here's hoping everyone has a healthy and prosperous New Year!

No comments: