Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am sewing today!

Since I've been home I haven't touched my machine and Pfaffy keeps looking at me wondering what on earth she has done for me to desert her like I did! So we had a chat yesterday and she now knows what was going on.

Back in the beginning of Sept Heather(our daughter) was in an accident and the insurance company totaled her car. So she is driving mine until she gets a new one. So I have been doing some cleaning and sorting through things. One of those things was to pull everything out of the stash cupboard and organizing it to some extent. While doing this sorting I found a kit to make a small pumpkin wallhanging, which is paper pieced!! Yikes! I have 2 of the pumpkins finished. Should be a wallhanging by the end of the day.




1 comment:

Vicky said...

Your pumpkin block is adorable! Can't wait to see it all finished up!