Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Socks, Sunsets & Quilt Blocks

I am so happy to be able to state that all the socks for the sock swap are finished and have been mailed off!!! Bigtime happy dancing here!!

Now that they are done I am allowing myself to sew other projects. I haven't allowed myself to work on any other projects until I had these finished. So below is a picture of the 2 blocks for the magazine challenge I am doing with some online friends. We were to go through magazines and books that we had at home and that we hadn't made any projects from. So I found this quilt in the 2004 issue of Quilting for Christmas. And then dug through my stash and found enough fabrics to make it!! Another plus!! So today after work I made up 1 of each of the 2 blocks for this quilt.




Below are a couple sunsets. The pinky one was taken the night Fay blew through. And the other was taken this past week.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy that the socks are done, super!!!!!!!!
Now for some fun.
Diane