Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My progress for Weds

Well I spent alot of today on the phone. My Mom called like 3 times and a couple friends also. But I managed to put a beef roast and all the trimmings in the crockpot and then did some computer work. After that I mended an apron for a co-worker and then went on a hunt for some sunflowers I fussy cut for a table runner and no idea where Eddie hid them! LOL Gave up looking for them and moved on to some blocks that I got in a swap. They are gingerbread men and 9 patches. Got them sewn together and then auditioned fabrics for the borders. Finally picked the 2 that I am using and got those washed. Will iron, cut and sew them on tomorrow. Then I laid out the quilt for an hour blocks and got them how I wanted them and started sewing them together. I have quit for the night, but am going to try and get another sock sewn down while I watch the remainder of the Yankees game! Here's a pic of the blocks for the table runner.


No comments: