Thursday, May 1, 2008

Home from Paducah

All I can say is we had a great time. Jim even commented he wished we had had more time to view the quilts!!! I did a ton of shopping and even picked up things that were actually on my list of things to get. Below are pictures of what I bought. Now before some of you have a heart attack...LOL...AQS sets up a storefront downtown and sells some of their books for $5.00 each! So needless to say I couldn't pass that up...The fabric stash ended up being in the 60 yard range. Most of it came from Eleanor Burns tent sale for $3.50 - 4.00 a yard. The cool thing is that most of what I bought was paid for with tips from work! How awesome is that?


3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Looks like you did great.........lots of nice books, great patterns and pretty fabric. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up, maybe next year!

Bonnie said...

Wow!! What a great haul. I'm so glad you had so much fun.

gracie said...

OH BABY!

You did GREAT!!!!!

xoxooxo