Monday, March 10, 2008

Stashbusting Report #10


This past week was pretty good as far as sewing. I was able to complete another snowflake block, make the Feb House BOM for the LQS and get 90% of the baby quilt top made. So all in all a great week. I don't have my totals for the week done yet, will update those next week. The baby quilt I am working on is one a co-worker asked me to make for her Grandson. I have to hurry and get it done and give to her either Weds or Thurs. It is turning out really cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i've never seen a house block like that one. can you share a link to either the pattern or the shop, please?
pam

Kathy said...

Pam, this is a BOM that the quilt store here is doing for this year. Here is the link to the store: www.quiltlovershangout.com

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the link, Kathy.
please give my compliments to the designer and the quilt store for such an interesting BOM!

pam

Anonymous said...

and gracious--where are my manners! thank you as well for posting such lovely work for us all to enjoy.

pam