Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 5 - 2011 Stash Report

My stash report is more for the past 3 weeks and I am very happy to say that I have NOT bought any fabric for the month of January.  Those sales sure tried to lure me in, I added things to my cart online and then thought about and deleted my cart!  Now let's see if I can be as good in February.  Can you believe Tuesday will be the 1st of Feb already where did January go?  I was able to finish up my scrappy blocks, get all my sashing cut for the squishie quilt and some sewn on, picked out the blue/white swap blocks and made them into a top and the borders are on and cut and stitched on the binding for the row robin I participated in a few years ago.

Used this Week:     15 2/3 yards
Used year to Date:    15 2/3 yards
Added this Week:    0
Added Year to Date:    0
Net Used for 2011:   15 2/3 yards


To see how others are doing go over to Judy's blog

No comments: