Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 2 2011 Stash Report

Off to a great start for this round of stash busting....I didn't get any sewing done last week, however I did find sashing fabric for my squishie quilt and found a jelly roll that I can use for the Postage Stamp project.  This week I will work on sashing blocks and finding a coc to use with the jelly roll.  Will also use up some scraps for some scrappy blocks I am swapping on Quilting Around the World.  Good use for scrap usage and possibly a CASA quilt.

So without further ado I bring you my report!

Used this Week:     0 yards
Used year to Date:    0 yards
Added this Week:    0
Added Year to Date:    0
Net Used for 2011:   0 yards

To see how others are doing visit PatchworkTimes

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Some weeks just have to be planning weeks b/c w/o plans things go crazy! It seems you used the planning week wisely.