Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 44 Stash Report

This week wasn't as productive as I had hoped it would be.  But I did get the petticoat made and got some of the Thanksgiving top marked for quilting.  On a good note I did not buy any fabric!! 

So here goes the report:

Fabric added this week 0 yards

Total fabric added this year 56 3/8 yards
Fabric used this week  2 5/8 yards

Total fabric used this year 42 1/2 yards
Total fabric busted this year -13 7/8 yards

Quilty Goals for this week:

Quilt and bind Thanksgiving quilt
Bind Christmas quilt
Bind drink quilt
Make scrappy cat blocks
Work on Secret Santa projects


3 comments:

Kare said...

Oh Kathy, you are so close to coming out of the hole . . . keep up the pace and hopefully you will out before the years end!

Infinity Quilter said...

You're heading in the right direction. You can still break even. Go girl!

Babs said...

Hi Kathy, I found your blog through QATW. I'm a NASCAR fan too.