Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good Grief!!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. Things have been a tad crazy here at home and also at work...boss came back from his summer long trip to Greece. So it's time to get used to having him around again....he's not in the best of moods as business is down...so we all do alot of smiling and nodding around him and then run outside and scream! LOL I haven't been doing much on the sewing front lately....However today I did get some more buttonhole stitching done on the halloween wallhanging. And I've got the threads pulled to the back and tied off. I might sit down and do a little more tonight, as Jim is at a business dinner and Heather went to the mall, so it's me and Eddie!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Can't wait to see your wallhanging! Oh, and have fun on vacation!! (Hugs)