Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stash Report #27

Well I have been busily working on my socks and that is all at this point in time. I have been bad and added to my stash this weekend. Made the mistake of looking at the Christmas fabrics at Joanns and they had some gingerbread men and some nice WOW and I bought it. So between that and Vicky's megging on the Designer's Mystery BOM my stash totals are going backwards. But once my socks are finished I will be deducting those totals as busted!

Year-to-Date Totals:

Added: 9 3/8 yards
Busted: 59 1/2 yards
Purchased: 104 2/3 yards
Net YTD: <45> yards busted

3 comments:

Granny said...

You didn't do too bad and to get good Christmas fabric . . I'd have done it too! :)

Yvonne said...

Does Christmas fabric count too.... :)

Vicky said...

Christmas fabric doesn't count!! LOL. Great going on your socks! You're still in the do-able range of busting! Good going!