Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finish 5 in July Challenge update!

I have my first finish for the month. Woohoo! Scratch this one off the list! Man does it feel good to be able to say I have finished something. This is a table runner that had been started in a class and was sitting over there waiting patiently to be finished. Tonight after dinner I thought ok lets bite the bullet and get this done. Well Eddie had other ideas and here is a pic of my helper! And a pic of the finished runner. Thanks Peg for doing this challenge.






3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Cute tablerunner........what a great helper you have there!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well done Kathy it is just lovely you have done an excellent job..one bites the dust...

Vicki W said...

Very cute table runner and look at those beautiful stars on the wall behind you!