Friday, February 1, 2008

Tote bag and Jim


Weds. night I attended a tote bag class at the LQS......The pattern is called: A Simply Purse-O-Nal Tote by Linda R. Rauld of Purse-O-Nalities of Palm Harbor. There are so many options on how to do this tote that you could make numerous ones and each could be different. During class my bag was almost completed. Last night I sewed up the sides of the outside and made the box bottom, stuffed it inside the lining and stitched around the top, turned it right side out and top stitched around the top. Today all I need to do is make the closure tab and sew it onto the bag. But I do have to go get some velcro to be able to close it. here is a pic....I can see me making some more! Well blogger isn't playing nice this morning and I am unable to post the pic...will try again before heading to work.

Jim did make it to Cedar Rapids on Weds and called Thurs evening to say that he didn't have the parts to fix what was wrong and that the plant was overnighting them to him and that he wouldn't be home tonight as planned. If the parts get there he will be able to fix it and then come home sometime on Saturday, looking at the flight schedule it will probably be another late night arrival back to Florida. We are unsure what will happen if the parts don't make it today....keeping fingers crossed they get there this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie Pie!

I just wanted to pop in here and tell you ..now that I have finally figured out you have a Blog....LOL....blonde, I know.....that I am really thankful for your friendship :) I'll check in here now and then to see what trouble you have stirred up ;)

xoxoxooxox