Saturday, November 4, 2017

Random thoughts for the evening

Yesterday we were so happy to have the horticultural debris from Hurricane Irma picked up....finally no more looking at that everyday.

So we fall back tonight, my body has been doing that all week with my sleep schedule, it thought that it was time last week!  LOL

I've been on the computer looking at different projects that I would love to start and think oh wait I need to do this or that for Christmas presents and so I save the ideas for another time.  I've been in a funk for quilting again and am slowly coming out of it.  I have six Christmas stockings that I need to embroider name tags for this week,  also make some burp cloths.  Really need to make a list and focus or I'll never accomplish what I need to by Christmas.

HUGS
Kathy

No comments: