Has almost ended up in the pool and the garbage can! I am so frustrated with it that I would have no problem with tossing it! I finished making the remaining 2 blocks I needeed, squared everything up, laid it out on the design wall and all looked good. I sewed blocks into rows and then started sewing rows together and that is when the trouble started! The rows have puckers and are just awful not to mention that I sewed 1 row on to the wrong side of the prior row...UGH...So yesterday I did not touch it!! Today I will work on doing some ripping out and see IF I can get it to go together correctly. If not it goes somewhere!!!!