I am slowly using stash for my projects. Not going as fast on the busting totals I want, but I am happy with being able to report some used each week. I do know in the next week or so I will be adding some to my totals as I just found the remaining fabrics needed to complete a New Year's Day Mystery I did a couple years ago and the fabric is $5.00 a yard! I made a promise to myself that I would not get sidetracked on this site and that I will only buy what I need to complete this NYD quilt. Now to figure out how much I need. Today I will be working on my 30's sampler that was on my design wall this past Monday, I hope to show some progress tomorrow on that.
So here's my report for this week:
Used this Week: 3 5/8 yards
Used year to Date: 20 1/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 8 1/2 yards
Net Used for 2010: 11 3/4 yards