Monday, January 4, 2010

Design Wall Monday Jan 4

I actually have 2 things on my design wall for today!  The hearts are from a swap I did with an online group last year.  I am going to use 3 of them to make a valance for my kitchen window, 2 of them to make a front door decoration and the last one to make a small table topper for the table in front of our couch.  I was talking with Diane yesterday and she suggested I do some crazy quilt stitching on the one for the table topper.  So today I will spend a little time looking at stitches on my machine and looking for my lacey appliques to see if I have one or two that might work for this as well.  The blue and cream blocks blocks are for another online swap I am doing and I will be finishing up the other color scheme today and get them ready to mail off soon.  The ones I have gotten so far are really pretty. 


3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

good looking blocks - and you are already ahead of schedule for Valentine's Day!

Liz

Quilter Kathy said...

I like your hearts...I should try some in miniature size.

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I really like your heart blocks I need to start mine this weekend.