Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 49-A according to Judy Stashbusting!

I used up a little more fabric this week working on Christmas presents/projects.  I just might make it for this year!  I never dreamed I would come this close to breaking even or better.

So here goes the report:

Fabric added this week 0 yards
Total fabric added this year 80 yards

Fabric used this week 3 5/8 yards
Total fabric used this year 73 1/2 yards

Total fabric busted this year -6 1/2  yards

Quilty Goals for this week:

Finish Secret Santa projects
Bind Christmas quilt
Make bag for M-I-L


3 comments:

Vicky said...

You go, girl! You can do it! Awesome numbers!

Vloggerlyfe said...

I just wanted to let you know that Bloggy Blog Designz is having another blog design giveaway! Here is what we are giving away:

A Basic Package

A $40 Giftcard

A $30 Giftcard

A $20 Giftcard

55% off Any Package

45% off Any Package

See our site for details! www.bloggyblogdesignz.com

Lori in South Dakota said...

you're so close Kathy--you're gonna make me!! (Me, I think I'm gonna make it too if I get the binding made and sew on, and the tree decorated, the turkeys canned, popcorn balls made, potluck food made, food planned for Christmas dinner, white elepahnt gifts wrapped, oh---and I have to go to Mankato and baby sit Mason! And he needs a couple of new crib sheets. sigh Lord--can I have a the rest of the year in 36 hour days with no sleep needed?? Wait, did someone say I need to bake more cookies? And presents--where are the presents? ARRRGGHHH!