Monday, July 6, 2009

Why I've been MIA...

I am currently in PA helping my Aunt and Uncle take care of my Mom, she has liver cancer and the chemo wasn't working so they have stopped and Hospice has been called in. My Aunt has set up her sewing machine upstairs so I can hopefully get back to sewing this week. It is in the living room and that is where Mom spends her time. So I'll be close by. Jim was able to get up over the 4th of July weekend and it was so good to see him. I have a few blocks in progress and hope to finish them up this week. Hopefully I can get back to some sort of regular posting.....

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

You are doing what's important! How sweet of your Aunt to set up a sewing machine for you. It will be good therapy.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Family is the most important thing. I'll be thinking of you.

Robin said...

Thinking of you and your family.

Vicky said...

My prayers are with you, sweetie. xox