Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Late, late Sunday Report

Well there really isn't a whole lot to report for the past week. Was still battling the crud! I am so over it and want it gone....DH finally went to the Doctor on Monday and he had to get a chest x-ray and was given prescriptions for an anti-biotic and steroids. Now to hear what the x-ray showed.

On the quilting front I did get 1 Sunbonnet Sue block completely done via hand applique and got my Yellow Brick Road blocks sewed into a top. Which I actually sewed up on Sunday so guess really that is for next weeks report....oops! And I made a star pillow. The fabric was provided by the quilt shop so no in or out on that one!

My totals for this week are the same as for last week.

Fabric Added This Week - 2 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 19 5/8 yards
Fabric Used This Week - 5 1/2 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 44 3/8 yards
Net year to date: 24 3/4 yards used

Here's the Yellow Brick Road top....