Monday, January 21, 2019

Things I have been up to lately

I am in a Facebook group called 52 weeks of sewing.  They have prompts for each week on what to sew.  Of course if what the suggestion is doesn't work for you...you can do something else.

Week #1  Organize your sewing room


 Week  #2 Complete a UFO...no problem as I have a ton of these hanging out...

I choose to work on Gracie's blocks from a secret Santa I had participated in a number of years ago. I put solid blocks with them and made a flimsy, which sat around for roughly a year!!  So I got it out and finished it!  


Week #3 Make something from a pattern you have never used

So I dug around and found a lounge pants pattern and some fabric and worked on them...well let's just say it's been a looooong time since I've sewn clothing and read a pattern.  Needless to say I need to rip these out, as I sewed the legs for the waist...ugh... and do it correctly this time LOL





No comments: