Tuesday, January 8, 2019

My 2019 UFO's

My goal this year is to accomplish getting these all finished.  A couple of them are not started yet, so I guess they really are not UFO's but are projects I want to complete.  A couple of them have certain time frames to be finished my.  So I will need to stay focused and consistent in my efforts this year.  

1.  Moda brights  (top completed; needs quilted)
2.  April/Tim wedding quilt (kit bought)
3.  Quilt for Jayson (need a plan)
4.  Christmas stockings ( top completed; needs quilted)
5.  Debbie Mumm Christmas wall-hanging (embellishment on blocks/make top)
6.  Dresden Plate Wall-hanging (top completed; needs quilted)
7.  QLH House BOM ( Finish making blocks)
8.  Teal mystery ( top completed; needs quilted)
9.  R/W/B Jacobs Ladder ( top completed; needs quilted)
10. Pumpkin swap blocks ( blocks completed; make top)
11. Sock swap blocks ( blocks completed; make top)
12. Good Fortune (start on clues)

No comments: