Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Our weekend!

Saturday started as a pretty good day....Jim went and got donuts and I fielded a couple phone calls from work...later on went into to work and had lunch with the boss and talked about potential advertising. I'm in shock! Came home and discovered that the a/c was not working at all...not even if you just turned on the fan...and on top of that my computer was sick and Jim was trying to fix it. So a call to the a/c people and they come out and it turns out that the drain pipe was clogged and that there is some kind of float kill switch that when the pan gets too full it shuts it off! Well now we know! So we got lucky there....Jim hopefully has my puter fixed...so far so good...of course I now have things to load back on it....Went to Lowe's and purchased a new timer for our landscaping lights and Jim got it installed and it isn't working right and the stupid directions are in spanish!!! So this weekend he will be working on that again....Monday I was finally able to get through to my Doctor and get the prescription fiasco fixed. Picked up the meds and started on them.....so here's hoping I will improve! I have the next two days off and will hopefully get some sewing done and want to put out a few halloween decorations.

No comments: